We remain committed to providing safe and clean environments while building on GBAC STAR™’s gold standards of cleanliness to provide peace of mind when you stay at one of our properties during your travels.
We want to provide you with an update on the rigorous cleanliness response measures that we have in place in order to provide you with a safe and clean environment:
- New electrostatic sprayers for extra sanitation in all public spaces and suites
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as public areas (entrance doors, elevator buttons, front desk counters, suite surfaces, common areas, amenity lounges, public restrooms, all employee areas and more)
- Enhanced disinfection for suite high-touch areas (surfaces, light switches, TV remotes, door handles and more)
- Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations in the public and employee areas, plus entrances
- Installed plexiglass counter shields at reception desks in all property locations to protect guests and employees
- Placed physical distancing floor markers in high-traffic public areas
- Enhanced employee safety and well-being with personal protective masks and equipment, plus amended hygiene training and cleanliness protocols
- Personal protective equipment (i.e. masks, gloves, etc.) is available to guests/visitors at the desk
- Requesting that any guest or employee presenting symptoms follow the self-quarantine procedure and seek immediate medical assistance
We believe in responsible and safe travel while staying vigilant and following the recommended procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, (CDC), local government authorities, and other leading organizations and experts. Before deciding to travel, please be sure to review the most current guidance and regulations of the region you are traveling to.
Physical Distancing Practices:
We encourage all guests, residents and employees to exercise recommended physical distancing practices while in common space. To facilitate this, we have introduced the following measures:
Fitness centers, outdoor decks, hot tubs, basketball courts and pools: In all property locations, these amenities have opened with precautionary measures for safety and to ensure proper physical distancing and cleanliness protocols are in place to provide peace of mind for our guests. Please contact each property if a specific amenity is open, hours and further details, as local government mandates vary by county or within the province.
Amenity and common areas: In most locations, we continue to keep our amenity floors, indoor lounges steam rooms and saunas temporarily closed. In our Chicago properties, the steam room and sauna are open by reservation with the Guest Service team. In Chicago, the amenity floor and indoor lounge is open with with precautionary measures for safety and to ensure proper physical distancing and cleanliness protocols are in place to provide peace of mind for our guests. Please contact the property for further details.
Housekeeping services: We have temporarily paused in-suite services for our residents and guests. Please contact Guest Services to provide you with fresh linens/towels and remove your soiled linen and trash.
Package and food delivery: Your patience is appreciated as we have instructed our Guest Service teams to call you when a package or food delivery arrives. For those that require assistance with delivery of their packages, our team will be happy to deliver them to your door.
Parking: Valet parking has been temporarily paused, but self-parking is available for all residents and guests.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding during these times. Should you have any questions or concerns in advance of or during your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Stay Well, Stay Level.