Update: September 10, 2020
A message from our LEVEL family:
LEVEL continues to welcome new residents and guests traveling each day. Our passion for care, operational excellence and commitment to cleanliness allow us to provide a safe and clean environment for our guests, residents and employees.
We understand the varying relaxation of local stay-at-home orders and rapidly changing travel protocols may be causing you to experience stress and uneasiness in this very dynamic environment.
The well-being of our guests, residents and employees continues to be a top priority. We are committed to ensure your safety while you stay with us.
Safe and Clean Environment
We remain committed to providing safe and clean environments while building on LEVEL’s high-level standards of cleanliness to provide peace of mind when you stay at one of our properties during your travels.
We want to provide you with an update on the rigorous cleanliness response measures that we have in place in order to provide you with a safe and clean environment:
- New electrostatic sprayers for extra sanitation in all public spaces and suites
- Signage of kitchenware sanitation protocol and process to request additional cookware for usage in the suite’s kitchen
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as public areas (entrance doors, elevator buttons, front desk counters, suite surfaces, common areas, amenity lounges, public restrooms, all employee areas and more)
- Enhanced disinfection for suite high-touch areas (surfaces, light switches, TV remotes, door handles and more)
- Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations in the public and employee areas, plus entrances
- Installed plexiglass counter shields at reception desks in all property locations to protect guests and employees
- Placed physical distancing floor markers in high-traffic public areas
- Put in place elevator etiquette guidance and protocols (1 person or household per elevator)
- Enhanced employee safety and well-being with personal protective masks and equipment, plus amended hygiene training and cleanliness protocols
- Personal protective equipment (i.e. masks, gloves, etc.) is available to guests/visitors at the desk
- Requesting that any guest or employee presenting symptoms follow the self-quarantine procedure and seek immediate medical assistance
We believe in responsible and safe travel while staying vigilant and following the recommended procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local government authorities, and other leading organizations and experts.
City of Chicago Emergency Travel Order: On July 6, 2020, the city of Chicago issued an Emergency Travel Order directing travelers entering or returning to Chicago from states experiencing a surge in new COVID-19 cases to quarantine for a 14-day period from the time of last contact within the identified state. This includes both Chicago residents returning from travel to a designated state, and travelers arriving in Chicago from a designated state. Our colleagues are available to answer any questions around the order for us to continue to maintain a safe and clean environment for our residents and guests. To learn more about the city of Chicago Emergency Travel Order, click here.
Canadian Quarantine Act: On March 25, 2020, the federal government implemented a self-isolation plan for returning international travelers on select flights under the Quarantine Act.
- Unless you are exempt, all international travelers returning to B.C. are required by law to self-isolate for 14 days and complete a self-isolation plan
- Travelers must submit a B.C. self-isolation plan and complete the federal ArriveCAN application for approval prior to their return to B.C., or upon arrival
Our colleagues are available to answer any questions around the order for us to continue to maintain a safe and clean environment for our residents and guests. To learn more about the Quarantine Act, click here.
Physical Distancing Practices:
We encourage all guests, residents and employees to exercise recommended physical distancing practices
To increase physical distancing, we have taken the following steps:
Fitness centers, outdoor decks, hot tubs, basketball courts and pools: In all property locations, these amenities have opened with precautionary measures for safety and to ensure proper physical distancing and cleanliness protocols are in place to provide peace of mind for our guests. Please contact each property if a specific amenity is open, hours and further details, as local government mandates vary by county or within the province.
Amenity and common areas: In most locations, we continue to keep our amenity floors, indoor lounges steam rooms and saunas temporarily closed. In our Chicago properties, the steam room and sauna are open by reservation with the Guest Services team.
In Chicago, the amenity floor and indoor lounge is open with with precautionary measures for safety and to ensure proper physical distancing and cleanliness protocols are in place to provide peace of mind for our guests. Please contact the property for further details.
Housekeeping services: We have temporarily paused in-suite services for our residents and guests. Please contact Guest Services to provide you with fresh linens/towels and remove your soiled linen and trash.
Package and food delivery: Your patience is appreciated as we have instructed our Guest Services teams to call you when a package or food delivery arrives. For those that require assistance with delivery of their packages, our team will be happy to deliver them to your door.
Parking: Valet parking has been temporarily paused, but self-parking is available for all residents and guests.
We thank you for your support. We will continue to keep you updated through this dynamic situation and look forward to welcoming you to LEVEL in the future.
Stay well and stay LEVEL