Update: May 18, 2020
A message from our LEVEL family:
We understand the varying relaxation of local stay-at-home orders and rapidly changing travel protocols may be causing you to experience stress and uneasiness in this very dynamic environment.
The well-being of our guests, residents and employees continues to be a top priority. We are committed to ensure your safety while you stay with us.
Safe and Clean Environment
We remain committed to providing safe and clean environments while building on LEVEL’s high-level standards of cleanliness to provide peace of mind when you stay at one of our properties during your travels.
We want to provide you with an update on the rigorous cleanliness response measures that we have in place in order to provide you with a safe and clean environment:
- Starting June 2020:
- New electrostatic sprayers for extra sanitation in all public spaces and suites
- Signage of kitchenware sanitation protocol and process to request additional cookware for usage in the suite’s kitchen
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as public areas (entrance doors, elevator buttons, front desk counters, suite surfaces, common areas, public restrooms, all employee areas and more)
- Enhanced disinfection for suite high-touch areas (surfaces, light switches, TV remotes, door handles and more)
- Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations in the public and employee areas, plus entrances
- Installed plexiglass counter shields at all reception desks in Vancouver and Los Angeles property locations to protect guests and employees. The Chicago locations will be installed in June 2020.
- Placed physical distancing floor markers in high-traffic public areas
- Put in place elevator etiquette guidance and protocols (1 person or household per elevator)
- Enhanced employee safety and well-being with personal protective masks and equipment, plus amended hygiene training and cleanliness protocols
- Requesting that any guest or employee presenting symptoms follow the self-quarantine procedure and seek immediate medical assistance
We believe in responsible and safe travel while staying vigilant and following the recommended procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local government authorities, and other leading organizations and experts.
Social Distancing Practices:
To increase social distancing, we have taken the following steps:
Common areas: We have temporarily closed our amenity floors, indoor lounges, outdoor decks, pool and jacuzzi, fitness centers, steam rooms, saunas and basketball courts.
Housekeeping services: We have temporarily paused in-suite services for our residents and guests. Please contact Guest Services to provide you with fresh linens/towels and remove your soiled linen and trash.
Package and food delivery: Your patience is appreciated as we have instructed our Guest Services teams to call you when a package or food delivery arrives. For those that require assistance with delivery of their packages, our team will be happy to deliver them to your door.
Parking: Valet parking has been temporarily paused, but self-parking is available for all residents and guests.
We encourage all guests, residents and employees to exercise recommended social distancing practices.
Our Commitment to You
LEVEL continues to welcome new residents and guests traveling each day. Our passion for care, operational excellence and commitment to cleanliness allow us to provide a safe and clean environment for our guests, residents and employees. We are also staying dialed in to support local restaurant and retailers in our neighborhood communities during this tough environment.
We thank you for your support. We will continue to keep you updated through this dynamic situation and look forward to welcoming you to LEVEL in the future.
Stay well and Stay LEVEL